- 6 1/2 ounce canned solid tuna
- 1 303 can chow mein noodles
- 1 303 can pineapple, chunks well drained
- 1 small head lettuce
- Mayonnaise, to moisten
- Drain oil from tuna and break into chunk size pieces.
- Add well drained pineapple.
- Season with salt.
- Marinate with small amount or mayonnaise or french dressing for 30 minutes.
- Just prior to serving toss marinated mixture with shredded head lettuce and chow mein noodles.
- Serve immediately in lettuce cups or on bed of endive or other similar green.