- 1/2 pound thin spaghetti
- 3 quart water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, or margarine
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped very fine
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti in 3 quarts boiling water with 1 tablespoon salt until tender; drain.
- Heat olive oil and butter or margarine; add garlic, oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook over low heat 5 minutes; pour over spaghetti; toss until spaghetti is well coated.
- Add eggs; continue to toss until eggs coat spaghetti.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.