- 1 pound minced lamb
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tub hummus
- 4 whole meal pita breads
- 25 gram rockets
- Place the minced lamb in a large bowl with the onion and garlic.
- Mix together until well combined and then divide the mixture into equal portions.
- About the size of a gold ball.
- Using wet hands, shape into patties and then arrange on a baking tray.
- Preheat the grill.
- Place the baking tray with the patties under the grill and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown, turning once.
- Wrap the pita breads in tinfoil and place in a pre-heated oven (160c) for 5 minutes to warm through.
- Or you can use your toaster to assemble, place two of the lamb patties in to the pitta, with a teaspoonful of the hummus, a few pieces of the rocket and give it a like drizzle of the sweet chili sauce.