- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup blueberry jam
- handful fresh Blueberries (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, ¼ cup of granola, and ¼ cup of the jam together.
- Stir until well incorporated. Place a heaping spoonful of the yogurt mixture in the bottom of each mold.
- Add a heaping spoonful of granola, and then a spoonful or two of jam.
- Continue layering until the molds are filled.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each mold and place into the freezer, leaving space at top since filling will expand as it freezes.
- Freeze until solid, at least 6 hours. Unmold and enjoy!